We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mushrooms are a rather original product; they attract the attention of real gourmets with their unsurpassed aroma and rather exquisite taste. They are prepared fresh, the dried product is very popular, and the festive table is usually diversified with pickled product.
Let's figure out what types of mushrooms can be harvested, how to pickle mushrooms for the winter at home.
- Choosing mushrooms for harvesting
- How to pickle mushrooms for the winter: preparation
- Pickling honey mushrooms recipes
- We marinate oyster mushrooms and champignons
- Preservation of mushrooms for the winter in jars without sterilization
- Canning mushrooms at home
What mushrooms can be harvested
Not everyone knows how to pickle mushrooms for the winter, so that it is both simple and tasty at the same time. It is necessary to start from the beginning, with the types of mushrooms that are generally pickled.
The regulars in this business are:
- Champignon mushrooms,
- Aspen mushrooms.
Boil them in a marinade is not difficult. The question remains more relevant - how to correctly combine different types of mushrooms in conservation? Important information is the types of mushroom bodies, as well as the way they are harvested.
In addition, it must be remembered that a number of pickling of some mushrooms should be carried out only according to special recipes. In order to get a tasty workpiece at the exit, it is necessary to use only suitable, unaffected bodies. But still, it is better to pickle different types of mushrooms separately.
When considering the best tasting properties of each species, not everyone will answer the same way. For some, it will be a butter dish, white, chanterelle or goat. It is up to you to choose which variety is better to harvest.
If the mushrooms are small, then it is more expedient to harvest them whole. Large bodies should be cut into a couple of pieces.
When marinating a boletus or porcini mushroom, the cap should be separated from the leg. When marinating butter, remove the mucus film from their caps. Soak Valui for 2-3 hours.
Mushrooms need to be sorted by type because they have different properties. Also divide them by size, aesthetics play a role here: it is more pleasant when they are of similar sizes.
Important! Many will be delighted with the mushroom platter, but remember that not every type can be cooked together.
For example, an oiler darkens when placed in the same container with a boletus. When boiling white, boletus and boletus together, the latter will be overcooked.
How to soak
Soaking and soaking is typical in cases when mushrooms, valui and pigs are pickled, thus additional cleaning is carried out. Such procedures are necessary and represent guaranteed cleaning methods.
In the case of mushrooms, they are soaked for 45-55 minutes in salt water, and then washed with plain water. This method is very time-saving.
In the case of value and pigs, they are soaked for two days, for this purpose, cool salty water is used, which is changed twice a day. Other types are advised to simply rinse under running water.
- Champignons and butter oil require removing the skin from the cap. For oily oils, you can make the process easier - lower them for 50 seconds in 90+ degrees of water.
- In other species, it is enough to separate the hat with the leg.
- Chanterelles should be cleaned and washed. Clean specimens are best immersed in a solution made from salted water with the addition of citric acid. The ratio is 1 l / 1 tsp / 2g. This is done to prevent darkening.
Honey mushroom pickle recipes
There are different recipes that differ from each other.
Marinovka honey agarics with garlic, you will need:
- Mushrooms - 1 kg.
- Boiled water - 1l.
- Salt - 1.5 tbsp. l.
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. l.
- Garlic - 6 teeth.
- Bay leaves - 2 pcs.
- Black pepper - 8 peas.
- Carnations - 5 umbrellas.
- Vinegar - 1 tsp.
- Remove debris and dirt from mushrooms.
- Place them in a container and fill it with cool water.
- After 1.5 hours, drain the liquid and refill with a new one. We repeat the procedure three times.
- We put on gas and boil for 90 minutes.
- It is important to remove foam formations in time.
- After the indicated time, we collect the mushrooms using a colander and spatulas, then we substitute them under running cold water.
- We put all the listed spices into the water.
- Two minutes before the marinade is ready, pour the garlic into it.
- We put the mushrooms there and wait until it boils.
- We put the mushrooms in jars and roll them up.
Enjoy your meal!
Crispy mushrooms, for cooking you will need:
- Honey mushrooms - 2 kg.
- Water - 1l.
- Salt - 1.5 tbsp l.
- Sugar - 2.5 tbsp. l.
- Carnation - 5 pcs.
- 5 pieces of bay leaves.
- Pepper - 8 pcs.
- Black currant - leaves.
- Vinegar - 150 ml.
- Let's start. We put the pan with mushrooms and water on the fire.
- When boiling, we do not allow the foam to collect, we remove it.
- We drain the water, put everything in a colander.
Cooking the marinade:
- Mix salt and sugar in hot water, boil and cool.
- Pour in balm, 150 ml of vinegar and leave for 12 minutes.
- We put the finished product in jars and add the remaining spices.
- Pour in the marinade, cover the jars and begin to sterilize over low heat.
Roll it up, turn the lid down and leave it under the blanket until it cools.
Another recipe for making delicious pickled mushrooms for the winter, watch the video:
Marinovka oyster mushrooms and mushrooms
Marinating oyster mushrooms and mushrooms suggests some features of the process.
Oyster mushroom quick pickle recipe, ingredients required:
- Oyster mushroom - 2 kg.
- Black pepper - 20 peas.
- Salt - 4 tbsp. l.
- 9% vinegar - 2-3 tablespoons
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons
- Dry dill with umbrellas.
- The mushrooms are cut from the main stems and cut into small pieces. Folds into a spacious pan with a volume of 4-6 liters.
- Next, seasoning is added.
- Water is poured to the top and put on gas until it boils. Salt and sugar are poured out, after which it is brought to a boil again.
- Add vinegar, cook at low temperature for 35 minutes. It is important to add some salt to the brine. After that, cool them and put them in a 3L jar.
- Then the brine is poured so that it exceeds the level of the mushrooms. Seal with a plastic lid and refrigerate for 24 hours.
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe for quick pickling of champignons, preparing the ingredients:
- Champignons - 1 kg.
- Water - 0.5 l.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. l.
- Vinegar 9% - 3 tablespoons
- Seasonings for Korean carrots - 3 tablespoons
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons
- Salt - 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice to taste.
- Sharp carrots for the species - 100 grams.
- Rinse and peel the mushrooms.
- Cut into small pieces.
- Pour water into the container, add salt, sugar, seasonings for carrots, pour in vinegar. Put the mushrooms, stir, bring to a boil.
- Cook for no more than 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. After that, cool, put the mushrooms in jars and refrigerate for 8-10 hours.
Serve with finely chopped onion, juice, lemon and Korean carrots.
The recipe for making a universal marinade - on video:
Pickling mushrooms without sterilization
Ingredients for 1L:
- 9% Vinegar - 1 tbsp. l.
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons
- Salt - 1 tbsp. l.
- Water - 1 liter.
Step by step process:
- It is necessary to sort everything, separating the bad ones. For those bodies that are larger, the tops of the legs are separated and cut into small pieces.
- Then they are placed in a container, after which they are poured immersed in cool water for up to half an hour.
- Take out the washed trophies and wash again. A factor of sufficient cleansing is the light color of the foam during the cooking process.
Brine for 1 liter of water:
- Salt, sweeten with sugar and oxidize with vinegar.
- Stir until everything is dissolved.
- Place mushrooms in a saucepan, after which they are poured with brine, and add spices.
- Boil on low gas for 40 minutes after boiling.
- Ready mushrooms are stacked in sterilized jars, brine must be poured into jars and rolled up.
Canning mushrooms at home
We will need:
- Mushrooms - 8 kg.
- Cool water - 1.5 l.
- Citric acid - 3 g.
- Table salt - 400 g.
- 1/2 cup vinegar essence
- They wash the mushrooms several times, while changing the water.
- We immerse the purified product in a saucepan with water, to which spices and citric acid were previously added.
- Mushrooms are boiled periodically removing the foam, at the final stage of heat treatment, vinegar essence is added.
- You can tell about the readiness of mushrooms by how they sink to the bottom of the container.
- Then the pan is removed from the stove, the mushrooms are laid out in sterilized jars.
- Pour the broth in which they were prepared.
Sterilize jars by boiling. Depending on the volume - 0.5 - 25 minutes, 1 liter. - hour and a half.
Sterilized jars are installed with the lids down and cooled.
Thus, it does not matter at all how you cook your favorite mushrooms - pickle or preserve. The main thing is to observe the technology of preparation of the product, the rules for its processing.
Among the many recipes, you are sure to find one that will appeal to your entire family. Good appetite.